01.12.2020 | Bulgaria
On December 1, 2020 in Haskovo was launched the Intelligent Parking Management System for Urban Areas Mobzzo
S&T Bulgaria is the authorized distributor of the MOBZZO parking solution for the territory of Bulgaria
Today at a press conference, the mayor of Haskovo Stanislav Dechev, the manager of Trolleybus Transport Haskovo - Alben Madjukov and Hrisimir Iliev - a member of the MOBZZO team presented the new rules for the operation of the parking area.
As of today, alternative payment channels were introducing:
Payment via SMS
Is executed by sending an SMS to the number 1338.
• Citizens receive a reminder 5 minutes before the parking time expires.
• The price for 1 hour stay in the BLUE ZONE is BGN 1.00 per hour, plus the price of SMS, according to the client's subscription plan.
• If the SMS is sent during non-business hours in the area, the customer will not be charged by the system.
Payment via MOBZZO mobile application
• The MOBZZO application can be downloaded for free from Google Play, for Android and AppStore for Apple.
• Possibility to pay the parking fee by foreigners by credit / debit card.
• The application allows automatic extension of parking time.
• Price for parking through the application - 1 lev per hour stay.
Payment through a parking meter.
• The paper ticket from the parking meter is replaced by an electronic one.
• The paper is for citizen information only, it does not need to be placed on the windshield of the car.
• Price for parking - 1 lev per hour stay.
In December, the employees of the BLUE ZONE will continue to serve the parking lots. During this transitional period, cash payments to employees will also be possible.
From January 2021 Payment for the BLUE ZONE will be made only via SMS, the MOBZZO mobile application and cash on a parking meter.
"The system, we are introducing, is the most extensive in terms of payment options and makes it as easy as possible for citizens who use the blue zone. It allows full digitalization of the area, including parking documents, reports and statements. This will lead to stricter control and elimination of the possibility of abuse", said Mayor Stanislav Dechev. He added that with the introduction of the new system, the customers of the BLUE ZONE will be facilitated because of the electronic payment that saves time.